Uncommon Dissent

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

KU’s New Class — Creationism, Intelligent Design and Other Religious Mythologies (1 comments)

Dearest Dr. Dembski,

I note you haven't heeded my advice (after all, costing so little, what can it be worth?), and are still posting emails without spell-checking.

The more interesting parts of the missive--where the writer complains about not having both sides presented fairly (even though you yourself have granted that ID isn't a full-fledged research program), or gripes about the use of the word 'mythology,' or notices the paradox created by years of evangelical "You ask me how I know he lives / he lives within my heart" reason-trashing--are made laughable by some choice misspellings.

State-spoonsored. Relligious Mythologies. Illigical.

A Dawkins "METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL" joke might fit in here somewhere.

All my best,

T.H.

1 Comments:

  • 'The University of Kansas is flexing its anti-religion muscle...'

    Ooh, deer. Theyre nt evne tryng anymroe.

    SCEINCE!

    -The Rev. Schmitt.

    By Blogger The Reverend Schmitt., FCD., at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home