Uncommon Dissent

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Will Anything Ever Be the Same Again? (0 comments)

Here’s a note from a colleague in the biological sciences:
Dear Dr. Genius,

I'm barely qualified to make this observation, but it seems to me that Intelligent Design is the shit! Kuhnian paradigm stuff, hell, I'm talkin' Thomas F. Kuhn! Paradigm shift, activate!

I don't know, in fact, I have no effin' clue, but it sure seems big and now I can drop names and get in on the action! Hot damn!
Here’s what Dr. Genius wrote back:
I could see this furor spending itself in the academy if there were nothing to keep it going. But thanks to some rich Christian types with cash to burn, and a huge marketing campaign well underway, plus our allies in the old school, if we can win 'em to our side, plus a lot of cool young people like Sam Chen who aren't afraid to shame themselves for our cause, we'll be around for a while.

Paradigm shiznit!

WmAD


Filed under: Unintelligent Delusion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home